Reward and promote sponsors within your App. Create and edit sponsor information via your CMS, with no limit to the number of sponsors. Feature includes: image, name, description, email, phone, website, Facebook & Twitter.
This feature could be used as incentive to encourage sponsors to your business and receive advertising. It can also be used to list and advertise a list of businesses.
Follow the steps below to update the feature in the Content Management System.
- Login into your App’s Content Management System (the login details are provided to you once you have purchased a DIY AppDesigner subscription).
- Select the Sponsors Feature in the Manage section of the CMS.
- Click the “Add” button found at the top of the matrix.
- Fill in the details of the Sponsors. (Don’t worry about filling in every field, if a field is left empty, then that particular element will not show on your App).
- Click “Save” found at the top of the matrix.
To edit a sponsors, click on the pencil icon that appears when you hover over the sponsors in the matrix view. Click the trash can icon to delete an sponsors.
Once your App is published, clicking “Update” found on the right side of the CMS‘s navigation bar will make all changes “live” for your subscribers to see.