The Services feature allows you to create any type, number and menu of services in App. Create and edit services easily within your CMS. Numerous Call-to-Actions options creates a seamless experience for your subscribers, including call and enquiry buttons or a direct link to any existing 3rd party booking system.
The Service Feature includes a complete list of services, image, description, price and subscriber call-to-action. Selecting the Services Feature while designing your app will give you three call-to-action options to chose from.
Call: Give subscribers a one click button to call you to discuss a service. Simply provide us with the phone number that you would like subscribers to contact you on.
Enquiry: Upon looking at one of your services, subscribers click on a Enquiry button that will take them to a form to fill out with their contact details. Provide us with a email address that you would like enquiries to be sent to.
Bookings: If you or your business is using a pre-existing online ecommerce store, add it to your Services feature so you can being to monetize your subscriber habits.
Follow the steps below to update the feature in the Content Management System.
- Login into your App’s Content Management System (the login details are provided to you once you have purchased a DIY AppDesigner subscription).
- Select the Services Feature in the Manage section of the CMS.
- Click the “Add” button found at the top of the matrix.
- Fill in the details of the Service. (You don’t need to enter a price, if it is left empty, then nothing will show in your App).
- Click “Save” found at the top of the matrix.
To edit a service, click on the pencil icon that appears when you hover over the service in the matrix view. Click the trash can icon to delete a service.
Once your App is published, clicking “Update” found on the right side of the CMS‘s navigation bar will make all changes “live” for your subscribers to see.