The Promotion feature allows you to advertise sales or promotional offers to your subscribers and their network. Promotions can include: name, title, location, expiry date, image, description, website, phone number, email links and subscriber share tab.
You can add an unlimited about of promotions to your App via the Content Management System of CMS. The Promotions feature is also great if you are advertising for other companies, i.e., if you are a Chamber of Commerce, Football Club, Blogger.
Follow the steps below to update the feature in the Content Management System.
- Login into your App’s Content Management System (the login details are provided to you once you have purchased a DIY AppDesigner subscription).
- Select the Promotion Feature in the Manage section of the CMS.
- Click the “Add” button found at the top of the matrix.
- Fill in the details of the Promotion. (Don’t worry about filling in every field, if a field is left empty, then that particular element will not show on your App).
- Click “Save” found at the top of the matrix.
To edit a promotion, click on the pencil icon that appears when you hover over the promotion in the matrix view. Click the trash can icon to delete an person.
Once your App is published, clicking “Update” found on the right side of the CMS‘s navigation bar will make all changes “live” for your subscribers to see.