The People feature allows your subscribers to engage directly with members of your team, band, co-workers or colleagues. You control via the App CMS what contact information is shown. Includes: an image, role, description, contact number, email and social media.
This is an excellent way of introducing colleagues, committee members, or, perhaps, the speakers at an event you’re organizing. You could even list the employees of the month or award winners in this building block.
Follow the steps below to update the feature in the Content Management System.
- Login into your App’s Content Management System (the login details are provided to you once you have purchased a DIY AppDesigner subscription).
- Select the People Feature in the Manage section of the CMS.
- Click the “Add” button found at the top of the matrix.
- Fill in the details of the person. (Don’t worry about filling in every field, if a field is left empty, then that particular element will not show on your App).
- Click “Save” found at the top of the matrix.
To edit a person, click on the pencil icon that appears when you hover over the person in the matrix view. Click the trash can icon to delete an person.
Once your App is published, clicking “Update” found on the right side of the CMS‘s navigation bar will make all changes “live” for your subscribers to see.