Do you have Magazines, Promotions or Menus in a PDF format? Seamlessly integrate an unlimited about of PDFs straight into the App, providing subscribers the ability to view, download and share your content.
The PDF Viewer feature is a way of giving users more information using PDF documents.
Follow the steps below to update the feature in the Content Management System.
- Login into your App’s Content Management System (the login details are provided to you once you have purchased a DIY AppDesigner subscription).
- Select the PDF Viewer Feature in the Manage section of the CMS.
- Click the “Add” button found at the top of the matrix.
- Upload your PDF and provide a title and cover image.
- Click “Save” found at the top of the matrix.
To edit a PDF, click on the pencil icon on the right side of the entry in the matrix view. Click the trash can icon to delete a PDF.
To rearrange the PDFs, grab the handle on the right side of your entry to rearrange the order it will be displayed in the app.
NOTE: PDF support on Android is available by default on devices with the Lollipop operating system. Android devices with older operating systems require some kind of PDF reader app to open these PDFs.
Max file size for each PDF is 15MB.
Once your App is published, clicking “Update” found on the right side of the CMS‘s navigation bar will make all changes “live” for your subscribers to see.