Allow your subscribers and customers to connect, engage and generate more sales. The feature includes: images, address, description, phone, email, maps, route and share buttons. Create and edit an unlimited number of locations via the App CMS.
The Location Information Feature allows subscribers the ability to view a list of locations and contact information, either using the default list view, or by using the Map view. This feature includes direct contact buttons, allowing users to instantly call, email, view the website or get directions with the touch of a button.
You can edit and manage content in the Attractions feature at anytime using the Content Management System or “CMS”.
Follow the steps below to update the feature in the Content Management System.
- Login into your App’s Content Management System (the login details are provided to you once you have purchased a DIY AppDesigner subscription).
- Select the Location Information Feature in the Manage section of the CMS.
- Click the “Add” button found at the top of the matrix.
- Fill in the Attractions’ details. (Don’t worry about filling in every field, if a field is left empty, then that particular element will not show on your App).
- Once you are happy with the content, click “Save” found at the top of the matrix.
To edit a location, click on the pencil icon that appears when you hover over the location in the matrix view. Click the trash can icon to delete a location.
Once your App is published, clicking “Update” found on the right side of the CMS‘s navigation bar will make all changes “live” for your subscribers to see.