Include a list of frequently asked questions and answers. The search bar allows subscribers to find relevant information. Question and answer can be updated and changed at any time via your CMS.
Follow the steps below to update the feature in the Content Management System.
- Login into your App’s Content Management System (the login details are provided to you once you have purchased a DIY AppDesigner subscription).
- Select the FAQ Feature in the Manage section of the CMS.
- Click the “Add” button found at the top of the matrix.
- Fill in the FAQ Question.
- Use the Text editor to provide the answer.
- Click “Save” found at the top of the matrix.
To edit a FAQ, click on the pencil icon on the right side of the entry in the matrix view. Click the trash can icon to delete an FAQ.
To rearrange the FAQ’s, grab the handle on the right side of your entry to rearrange the order it will be displayed in the app.
Once your App is published, clicking “Update” found on the right side of the CMS‘s navigation bar will make all changes “live” for your subscribers to see.