Show your subscribers upcoming events for you or your business. Create, add and edit the events via your CMS. The feature includes: event title, date and time, image, description, location, URL link , save event and subscriber share button!
The Events DIY Feature allows subscribers the ability to view a list of upcoming Events. This feature includes direct contact buttons, allowing users to instantly call, email, view the website, get directions or book with the touch of a button.
The Events DIY feature will automatically hide events from subscribers that are in the past. The Feature also allows subscribers the ability to save the event to their phone’s calender with the touch of a button.
You can edit and manage content in the Events DIY feature at anytime using the Content Management System or “CMS”.
Follow the steps below to update the feature in the Content Management System.
- Login into your App’s Content Management System (the login details are provided to you once you have purchased a DIY AppDesigner subscription).
- Select the Events DIY Feature in the Manage section of the CMS.
- Click the “Add” button found at the top of the matrix.
- Fill in the Event’s details. (Don’t worry about filling in every field, if a field is left empty, then that particular element will not show on your App).
- Once you are happy with the content for your Event, click “Save” found at the top of the matrix.
To edit an event, click on the pencil icon that appears when you hover over the event in the matrix view. Click the trash can icon to delete an event.
Once your App is published, clicking “Update” found on the right side of the CMS‘s navigation bar will make all changes “live” for your subscribers to see.