A one-click feature for your subscribers to email you or your business.
Allow subscribers to send an Email with the click of a button. The feature also allows you to enter a predetermined subject. Clicking on the Email feature opens an email client on the subscriber’s smartphone without going to a different screen first.
The Email address and subject your subscribers will use is predetermined in the Content Management System.
Follow the steps below to update the feature in the Content Management System.
- Login into your App’s Content Management System (the login details are provided to you once you have purchased a DIY AppDesigner subscription).
- Select the Email Feature in the Manage section of the CMS.
- Fill in the email address that you would like subscribers to email.
- Fill in the subject that you would like the emails to have.
- Click “Save” found at the top of the matrix.
NOTE: DIY AppDesigner will check if you’ve entered a valid email address format and confirm its validity with a green checkmark. DIY AppDesigner doesn’t check whether the email address you’ve submitted is active so please check for spelling errors.
Once your App is published, clicking “Update” found on the right side of the CMS‘s navigation bar will make all changes “live” for your subscribers to see.