Don’t have a pre-existing online store? Create an in-App Ecommerce site all within your App! Your subscribers will have the ability to view and purchase your products via the App. You can add, remove and update products anytime via your CMS!
The Ecommerce DIY feature gives you the ability to set up a new avenue where you can sell your products to subscribers. Includes: product image, name, description, price, add to cart & share item button. Sell products via your app using Paypal or allow customers pay cash on delivery (COD).
To receive payment for the items you sell via the app using PayPal you will need a PayPal account. More information about creating a PayPal account is available here in our Help Center and at www.paypal.com.
With the cash on delivery (COD) option, customers can provide their details and pay upon receiving their ordered items.
Follow the steps below to add products via in the Content Management System.
- Login into your App’s Content Management System (the login details are provided to you once you have purchased a DIY AppDesigner subscription).
- Select the Ecommerce DIY Feature in the Manage section of the CMS.
- Click the “Add” button found at the top of the matrix.
- Fill in the details of the Product.
- Click “Save” found at the top of the matrix.
To edit a product, click on the pencil icon that appears when you hover over the service in the product view. Click the trash can icon to delete a product.
Once your App is published, clicking “Update” found on the right side of the CMS‘s navigation bar will make all changes “live” for your subscribers to see.
Upon purchase of a DIY AppDesigner subscription, you will need to fill in an Activation Form prior to your App being published to Apple’s App Store and Google’s Play Store. The Activation form will ask for:
- If you would like to provide Pickup, delivery or both.
- How you would like to receive payment.
- If applicable, your PayPal email address for money exchanging.
- Manual Payment Email for sending transaction correspondence.
- Flat Shipping Cost you would like added to all delivery orders.
Once the information has been provided , you will not be able to make changes to this feature once it has been published (content will not be available in the Content Management System).