Share your personal stories, adventures, articles, business information or news directly to your subscribers. Allow them to find their favourite post via the search bar. You can update and post new content anytime via the App CMS. List as many blogs as you want: includes images, video, web and social media links.
The Blog Feature allows subscribers the ability to view one or more sections of content. You can edit and manage the content in the Blog feature at anytime using the Content Management System or “CMS”.
Follow the steps below to update the feature in the Content Management System.
- Login into your App’s Content Management System (the login details are provided to you once you have purchased a DIY AppDesigner subscription).
- Select the Blog Feature in the Manage section of the CMS.
- Click the “Add” button found at the top of the matrix.
- Fill in the Blogs details.
- Once you are happy with the content for your attraction, click “Save” found at the top of the matrix.
NOTE: Ticking “featured” will display and highlight that particular blog article at the top of the feature page.
To edit a blog, click on the pencil icon that appears when you hover over the blog in the matrix view. Click the trash can icon to delete a blog.
Once your App is published, clicking “Update” found on the right side of the CMS‘s navigation bar will make all changes “live” for your subscribers to see.