Involved in tourism or offer experiences, the Attractions Feature makes monetising simple and easy. List as many attractions as you want: include an Image, Name, Subtitle, Description, Email, Phone, Website, Maps, Route and Share button.
The Attraction Feature allows subscribers the ability to view a list of locations and contact information, either using the default list view, or by using the Map view. This feature includes direct contact buttons, allowing users to instantly call, email, view the website or get directions with the touch of a button.
You can edit and manage content in the Attractions feature at anytime using the Content Management System or “CMS”.
Follow the steps below to update the feature in the Content Management System.
- Login into your App’s Content Management System (the login details are provided to you once you have purchased a DIY AppDesigner subscription).
- Select the Attraction Feature in the Manage section of the CMS.
- Click the “Add” button found at the top of the matrix.
- Fill in the Attractions’ details. (Don’t worry about filling in every field, if a field is left empty, then that particular element will not show on your App).
- Once you are happy with the content for your attraction, click “Save” found at the top of the matrix.
To edit an attraction, click on the pencil icon that appears when you hover over the attraction in the matrix view. Click the trash can icon to delete an attraction.
Once your App is published, clicking “Update” found on the right side of the CMS‘s navigation bar will make all changes “live” for your subscribers to see.